"I look to the future because that's where I'm going to spend the rest of my life" - George Burns
but it's still so hard to believe how fast they grow. It brings me to tears every time I look back at his newborn pictures.
Posted by Sheena Larkin at 10:48 PM
3 comments:
That is crazy! Can't believe the difference.
I love talking to you at Shanna's shower ... thanks for your sweet words, I have thought of them often over the past few days!
Why is he so big!! Stop it! No more food! Ha! I watched a movie last nigt where a dad had a dream that he was giving his daugter away at her wedding & I cried my eyes out. I decided then that Isla was never getting married! Even though we know they grow up fast it doesn't make it any easier!
So crazy! Cutest little boy ever!
Post a Comment